Monday, July 31, 2006

Proud of my baby boy!! (and a new LO)

I am SO proud of little man Seth. Just when I didn't think I would ever see the starting line in reference to potty-training, I can ALMOST see the finish line. We spent this week working with him. Now, mind you, I have tried before. With NO luck whatsoever. Not interested at all. Well today he didn't have a single accident! (He also didn't poop but that's another story). I am so exciteed beyond words as this frees up about $30 per month in diapers!!! And wipes too-boy I hadn't even calculated that savings. Our issue and a prayer request is that Seth will continue to do well but will also try to poop in that potty,. We have had so many problems with him with holding BM's until he is severely constipated. Once I had to give him TWO enemas before he went to the bathroom!! OK-enough of that-LOL!!!!

Here's the LO that I did the other night when a friend asked me to make a LO with a product she sent her Secret Sister (the purple Primas). I was also to torment this poor girl on SG-LOL. I have no remorse whatsoever...LOLOL! I love to tease and otherwise torment people! ;)



This is a picture I tried to share with you the other day but Blogger wasn't allowing pix. gRRR! Don't ya just LOVE Emily's stuck up hair? Please pay no mind to my not so sexy pj's!

3 comments:

t said...

Don't know if you read my blog or not, but I just posted that we're going through this struggle at my house too. I'm happy for you and know what a big deal it is. Enemas, YUCK!

Kathy Carr said...

You should be proud ~ it is a major milestone!! Love the layout!! and Emily's hair LOL

@wesome@bby said...

YAY! Since I now have the pain of buying diapers, I can so totally understand what you mean about saving the mulah on them. Prayers will be said.

LOVE the hair!!! LOLOLOL!!!! TOO CUTE!

And the layout...have I mentioned that you are my idol lately? No??? Well, then...you are my sb idol. :)

xoxox