




My baby boy turned four on Friday! I can't believe how big he's gotten! Today he came running to me while I was busy cooking our dinner and said , "Mommy, mommy! I got something for you!!" I asked him what he had gotten expecting yet another dandelion! What I got was a great big OLE stick!! Knobby and thick, this stick was the sweetest one ever to grace the face of the planet-LOL.
We had Seth's party at the park on Indiana street this year. We had the whole park and playground to ourselves for most of the time which was GREAT!! We invited mostly family but Pat's friend came with his family too. It was nice to meet her and to find out that she's a fellow scrapper!!!!
Here are some pictures to enjoy from the party!
1 comment:
Wow! He has gotten tall! Looks like he had a great time. Love how the cupcakes are done.
Post a Comment