from SG HQ-well back to my friend's house anyway. I have two LO's started-one just needs a title and adhered together. I almost never adhere anything down until I am SURE! The second is still a work in progress. One LO is very girly and the other is of Seth playing in a pile of leaves. If you want a sneak peek at SG's October kit, check out their website and see the new topper. MUCH prettier that the black topper from last month. The new kit is very versatile unless of course you were wanting to do lots of summery pictures with it. These colors are more fall IMHO. I chose pictures from last Oct/Nov to work with. Lots of fall pictures but a couple of Miss Emily posing for the camera too.
The technique is really fun. I am enjoying playing with it and I can see myself using it more often than some I have learned. But SGers give up on trying to guess the technique from that topper-it's NOT there!! LOL!! And the paper is NOT Chatterbox...sorry I can't tell you what it is but I can tell you it's not Chatterbox. I will be SURPRISED if someone finds it. Seriously! I know what it is and I can't find it on their website at all!!
Marinka...you asked for flowers in that particular post-the More paper option has flowers!!! Who doesnt LOVE Daisy D's???? I am thankful though it's not the Halloween part of their line though-I HATE Halloween!! I don't like witch papers especially-LOL!
Friday, September 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't wait to see what you've done!!!
Post a Comment