



Special Agent O'Rourke...that's MR. O'ROURKE to you military personnel because effective immediately rank no longer matters with his new job...yep, you read that correctly...you will never ever know his rank again. LOL (I know you civilians are shrugging your shoulders and saying so what...trust me this IS a big ole deal-LOL).
Pat graduated from Criminal Investigation Division course on Friday. Much to my dismay the photo I took of Pat receiving his Credentials didn't TAKE!!! the flash didn't go off-user error-GRRR!!! But we went out to MP Memorial Grove and got some great pix so will share them here.
Friday was also Seth's fourth birthday and I will share some pictures of that another time as they are still on the camera! ;)
4 comments:
Congrats to Pat and to you too. Happy Birthday Seth!
congrats!!! this is a wonderful accomplishment.
and my isn't he handsome in that uniform?!
Tell you hubby....WAY TO GO!
Give Seth a belated happy birthday hug & peck on the cheek for me.
Congrats! What a great accomplishment! My brother in law is a special investigator for the Navy and I know it's a huge deal!! Huge congratulations!!!
Wow.. so where will you be off to next?! My brother in law and his wife and daughter just were transferred to Charleston, SC.... next stop may be Israel, Italy or Hawaii!
~Gab
Post a Comment