In paradise-OK, NOOOOOT!!! Nope this isn't a whine post. I have had a decent enough day. Nothing out of the ordinary going on at all around here. School went well today, catching up on the laundry...did a little bit of scrapping.
To my utter shock, the SG ladies have NOT discovered this next kit's paper line. Usually SOMEONE gets in within the first few days of the topper going up. Not this time! They have decided it's fabric and not paper in the topper. HMMMM...I can't say either way. And I am done teasing them for now, not saying another word unless I am provoked-LOL. I AM a little bugged by a little buzzy SGer who will remain nameless in my blog for calling me a liar on the MB....in fact, I was quite IRRITATED. I have NEVER ever lied in my teasing/taunting. When they guess something I just clam up. change the subject, whatever....GRRR!! OK I said this wasn't a whiny post and it isn't-LOL.
The weather is cooling down here in Southern MO. Especially at night, you can feel a little bit of a chill in the air, Pat brought Emily to me this morning for her breakfast nursing and her little TOES were ice-pops. She hates socks but I put them on her before she went to bed tonight. I guess she remembered that her feet were cold and she left them on.
Seth shocked me to death tonight by completely dressing himself. OK this shouldn't be a big deal but he has NEVER expressed any desire to dress himself. I have never pushed the issue. I was surprised when he sat down on the living room floor after his bath and started trying to put his clothes on . I figured I would be helping him but when he jumped up in my lap fully clothed...WOW! He's begun independence!
On that note, Emily made me sad today. She is normally a glue stick to my leg or Velcro if you will. I have seen her starting to pull away from this habit but the last few days she has just been TOO BUSY to cuddle with mom. Unless it's time for milk...she still drops whatever she's doing for that! LOL!! But today she was really bad. I said come here and let momma hold you a minute. "NOOOOOOO" and RUNS away...not walks but RUN!!! YIKES! What a little Munkin!
Well it's time for bedtime. I didn't sleep very well last night because I was waiting for my friend to call me to tell me she was in labor-UGH. She didn't go into labor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment