Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Another day in a life....

A boring day around here. Well it's never REALLY boring. Tyler needs his tongue ripped out-I tell ya if that kid doesn't stop arguing with me.....AARGH! Luckily he knows just WHEN to stop-LOL. He got sent to his room no telling how many times today. AARGH!

So...little miss Emily is starting to not be such a grouchy child. I figured I was doomed with an ill-tempered child forever. LOL!! she's starting to get such a comical part of her personality. OK..for you squeamish people this next paragraph might not be something you want to read-LOL. Emily has diarrhea. For as long as I can remember I have always told the kids that they have "diarrhea cha cha cha". Don't ask me why...I don't know why or even where I got it. It's just some weird me-ism...you will just have to deal with it-LOL. So this evening I change the third diaper and I told her my usual "you have diarrhea cha cha cha". And she frowns at me and says, "NOOOOOOOO cha cha". The expression on her face and the tone in her voice through me into a fit of laughter. She gave me that embarrassed smirk she has all the while covering up her cute little face. It was just TOOO stinking funny.

Another Emily-thing today. She was cranky earlier (OK that's her personality 9 times out of 10). And I told her "I love you Emily" as I was changing a diaper. She frowns at me and says " I no love you". WAH....little booger. If you are going to talk in complete sentences at least do me the courtesy and be NICE. Ornery little scutter....

Again no pix today. I am working an altered cigar box for my dd's pen pal. I will post those when I am done with it.

What did you all do today? Me? The usual-over slept because I took something to make me sleep last night. I hate pills-my body always reacts wrong towards them. And this was ONLY a benadryl. So I rushed around getting my breakfast only to pour curdled milk out of the container I JUST opened. Gross! Opened the second container of milk-same thing. Double gross. Peanut butter on wheat toast became my breakfast this morning with a glass of apple juice. While I ate breakfast I read my email and surfed the SG message board. Then started school. More civil war stuff...but Grant is kicking Lee's butt. :D And the war effort has shifted from saving the Union to fighting slavery. Cool beans. Fixed lunch-ate lunch-put kids down for naps-exercised and showered all in time to run to the commissary for MILK and eggs and tortillas. Home to fix dinner. NCIS was on tonight...kids in bed. And now everyone is asleep but me and the kitties.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Emily is too funny! Not to mention too cute! Triple gross on the milk.