Until our Christmas break from the daily grind of homeschooling. YIPPEE! I can't wait. I want to scrap and possibly get some things caught up around here. Of course, there are THREE birthday parties during this month off...yep three of them. Saturday is Courtney's 10th birthday party. I am not sure how many IF any of the girls she invited will show up. I hope so. She will be so disappointed if they don't! Emily's birthday is the 31st...haven't thought that far ahead but probably will be a mostly family party. She's only TWO! ;) Garret's birthday is January. OK...now I am exhausted just thinking about it and I KNOW our pocketbook is going to be exhausted. UGH!!
Nothing new around here. Still studying Civil War history with the kids. We are going to be working on day 37 out of 50 tomorrow. It's been an interesting unit but I don't do LONG units well-I get bored and tired of them. So far the kids haven't noticed-LOL. However, the Bible lessons for this unit are AWESOME! I am almost holding my breath between each lesson. COOL huh. Even Tyler said today that he was more interested in the Bible lessons than the history lessons-well I would rather hid the Word in his heart than Civil War trivia.
I had to drag myself into the livign room today to work out. I just didn't want to! But I did. Grueling work i tell you. Good thing I am seeing some good results out of this or I would probaby STOP!
The kids are all in bed-sleeping. DH is asleep too. He's getting up at Zero dark thirty to work a couple of cases. He's behind. But he says that all the time. I don't think he COULD catch up if he even wanted to unless the world halts crime for a month-LOL. Sad but true.
Nothing new to my knowledge about my brother and sister in law. I invited her and the kids to Courtney's birthday party Saturday and am hoping she will come. I know she's angry with my mom (makes two of us) so I am not sure she will show up.
I still have lots of gifts to purchase. We don't get paid again until Friday and I hope to finish everyone up by the end of the weekend. Does anyone shop at Big Lots? I haven't been there and was thinking about driving to the one in Rolla-35 minutes away. HMMMM....we shall see.
Well I think I will get off here and go work on a LO that's on my scrappy table. It's not much but it will be another one completed. It's pix of a homeschooling project we did in 2004 on erosion. Hard to scrap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment