Monday, December 11, 2006

I am so thankful...


Yes I know it's December and yes I know Thanksgiving was LAST month. Really, honestly...I haven't totally lost my marbles. Well maybe I have but SSHHH don't tell anyone.


Today I went to church. It's been 3 weeks because for 2 weeks one of the little ones was sick. Last week we had too much ice on the ground and no way was I going to drive on it. YUCKY


I was so blessed during the worship service this morning. It seemed like EVERY song was picked just for me and that someone was peeking into my heart. I love when that happens because I leave the service feeling much more refreshed than I did when i got there. (Especially this morning because I was groggy from the antihistamine I took to help me sleep last night)


I am so thankful for....


1. A God who loves me so much that every single hair on my head is numbered-loved me enough to send His son to be crucified for MY sins


2. 5 beautiful healthy children who drive me absolutely NUTS on most days but who I also love more than words can ever say.


3. A husband who is a great provider, funny, lovable, my friend


4. For my online friends-yes that's YOU ladies-all of you who pray for me, let me vent, give me advice, offer a shoulder when I need one-I am thankful for each and every one of you


5. The US Army for providing my dh with a JOB...I am grateful for this in more ways than one


6. For my home even IF it's just military housing-I have a roof over my head and it's warm in here


7. My 2005 Chrysler mini-van in my favorite color


8. My scrapbooking stash...it's over flowing with enough stuff to last me an entire lifetime but I won't tell if you won't-LOL


9. My hair-it's growing...it's far from being where I want it to be but I am thankful for this past year of bad hair days...it's taught me that my beauty is within and not what you all see (I have YOU ladies to thank for that one)


10. And I am so stinking thankful that almost all of the ice is melted!!! LOL!!

The LO I posted with this thread was done for a Scraplift Challenge on SG. I basically kept the placement of the photos from the original LO and the rest is all mine. Her LO was a boy LO but ironically also done with Daisy D's papers (different line of course-LOL).

No comments: