




We made cookies today for Santa!! Daddy kept suggesting that we roll out the sugar cookie dough and cut out shapes and decorate...so momma told him that if Santa wanted those kind of cookies he could make them himself. So he got the kids out and rolled out the dough momma made. We haven't iced them yet because we ran out of time tonight but the kids had fun!! We ended up making snickerdoodles, the sugar cookies to be iced/decorated, and chocolate chip/m&m cookies. Enjoy the pix!! I will try to remember to post the finished decorated cookies tomorrow!
2 comments:
How fun! I actually made homemade cookies this year too. Scary for me!
LOL - Daddy wanted Santa to have homemade cookies this year too! Umm, no, I bought the Pillsbury break-apart sugar cookies and let Sierra and Ruby put sprinkles and candies on them before they baked!
Post a Comment