My life sucks...no really, it does. Well at least the part that contains extended family members. If you will remember I mentioned in a recent post after returning from SG that my mom said some really mean things to my kids. I was angry...now I am just disappointed.
The full story is this-mom didn't want to watch my kids so instead of saying no or anything ELSE at all to ME. She takes it out on my kids the entire weekend. One statement was "Weekends are mine, I don't want you here". Another was (excusing the bleeps which you can insert whatever slang word you would like) "I wish your MOM would shove her scrapbooking **** up her ***. " She was mean to Seth when he had accidents in his pants-she refused to give him naps because she thought it would make him sleep in longer (it doesn't work-and she's been told this-all it does is make him cranky and HYPER and more often than not has him waking up even earlier because he's over tired-I am his mother I KNOW MY CHILD). She got angry with my dd when she spilled her milk on the kitchen table and cursed her out. So THIS is why my mom is no longer allowed to spend time alone with my children. Their safety, both physically AND mentally, is one of my utmost concerns. I am ANGRY with her but most of all I am disappointed.
She threw such a huge tantrum that weekend that Thanksgiving got called off for that side of the family. We spent last Thanksgiving at close family friend's house because they are more like my dh's parents than his own-they finished raising him (NOT that my inlaws are bad people or anything but the Army called them away from this area and Pat stayed behind) and my children consider them their grandparents. This year we figured it was my family's turn. We thought wrong. What gets me is they went ahead and had T-day dinner the following weekend with my brother and his girlfriend. They didn't say a word to us about coming out-that's fine...not really but I will live.
Oh this gets even MORE fun. My brother cheated on his wife. He came home from work on their wedding anniversary and told her he was leaving her. At first he wouldn't admit it was for another woman but finally she got that info out of him. My brother has been abusing her for years-even before they got married. Well that came to a head this weekend when he threw a remote control at her hard enough to leave a bruise and welts on her tummy. She got tired of it and grabbed a baseball bat and hit him once or twice before he got it away from her and used it on her. Plus his fists and no telling what else. NOOOOO she didn't call the police. She took the kids and went to stay with friends althoug my brother isn't living in their home anymore. In fact, she has their divorce papers and I believe all that is left is her signature on them. AARGGH. Now Aaron and his MISTRESS won't tell HER dh that they are having an affair-so Suzanne calls him. He believes her until Aaron and Tasha (MISTRESS) talk him out of it. Now get this-Aaron has TOLD this woman that he has abused his wife...she isn't worried about it. Can you BELIEVE this?? This must be fiction right??? NOT. Aaron calls me tonight to threaten me...well I didn't let him get past the "keep your nose out of my **** business" before I hung up on him but his tone was threatening enough. GREAT...now I have to be careful not to let my own brother in my house because even MY dh is worried he might come down her to hurt me. The reason he's mad at me...I called his girlfriend's dh to tell him (didn't get through though). And frankly I think the guy has a right to know who his little girl is spending time with, don't you?? She's the innocent bystander in this.
Oh this gets better....my own mother thinks that it's my SIL's fault that Aaron beats on her because she won't shut her mouth and let Aaron bully her verbally. UNBELIEVABLE!!! My mother was abused by my biological father-she kept HER mouth shut and it didn't help. What is the matter with these people and are you all sure I didn't fall out of the sky as an infant or maybe I was kidnapped by these people or adopted-yeah that's it, these crazy people aren't related to me at all. A girl can dream, right??? So now you know why I am annoyed with people. Germany is looking like a great place again all of a sudden. Or Hawaii...maybe we can move to Hawaii, at least they have Target and Wal-mart. LOL
Friday, December 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holy cow girlie, what a life! BIG HUGS TO YOU!!
Man oh man! Hugs to you! Sounds like my step nephew.
Post a Comment