
Yep that's me...avoiding my blog because I know I haven't been keeping up with it at all. I am just sooooo stinking busy right now I can't see straight. I know that's no excuse because each and every one of you are just as busy as I am. I keep promising I will do better...we shall see. OK, pictures. That's Courtney playing in our icy snow this week. There were 6" of snow on top of 4" of ice. Now all we are left with is the icky ice. Thankfully, that is almost all gone now. The roads are drivable (SP??).

I took this picture on Sunday before we left for Wal-Mart. Those stairs are right next to our front door and the light from the windows was filtering in and created that cool halo effect....LOVE this picture of Emily. She was tickled with her cute little beret.

These are our new babies: Chloe is on the left and Sylvester is on the right. They are virtually identical so we put collars on them to tell them apart but they DITCHED them somewhere. So we had to find another way. Chloe has a thin white marking that runs from her lower lip all the way to the white on her belly.

Blogger didn't upload my pix in the order I wanted them to (go figure) but this is Seth in the snow the same day as Courtney.

THIS is Emily's infectious smile...I love that big ole grin.
2 comments:
Cute Cute Cute! I love to see pics of the kiddies, I cannot believe how much the littles ones are growing and the big kids look so mature (Even playing in the snow LOL) Thanks for sharing!
Great pictures! Love the picture of Emily sitting on the stairs. All 3 of them have gotten big.
Post a Comment