Monday, April 23, 2007

Happy Hollow LO

This is a LO I worked on today. I took these pictures last June while playing at Happy Hollow which is a swimming hole right here on the military base. Pictures of all the kids-LOOK how they have grown, especially Tyler. I couldn't believe it!!

The funny thing is when we moved in early February, we moved closer to Happy Hollow. In fact, we have to pass the road that leads us there to get to our street. The kids have been saying every since, "NOW we can go more often!" As if we were SOOOO far away before-LOL.

I enjoyed using Primas on a page with pictures of boys on it. I keep getting told you can't use flowers on a boy LO. HUH? Tough luck, it's MY page. And I like them! :D



6 comments:

Pauline said...

I like the FLOWERS!

Anonymous said...

I agree. Humph to those that say no flowers with boys. I have a great layout of Tay when he was younger and it has flowers all over it!

Lissa Ballard said...

it IS fun using Prima's on boy pages isn't it!

Love it Tara!
Hugs,
Lissa

Anonymous said...

I love the Flower! I think that boys need flowers too, they just never want to admit it! LOVE all you LO!

Nik said...

I love this layout Tara..

Loreluca said...

Oh, my goodness, Tara, this is AWSOME! love what you did with those flowers! I agree with you... bring on the flowers, on boys' LOs too!