Welcome to Tara's Ramblings. Pull up a chair and a cup of coffee! This blog is all about love of paper crafting with a few of my family's journeys thrown in for fun! Thanks for stopping by!
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Whoo hooo 2 LO's in ONE day
Wow-I am impressed! I managed TWO Lo's in a day!!!!!! This LO is about Emily and her eyelets. Scroll down for the story if you can't read the journaling-LOL.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OMG, Tara, this is fabulous...just what I was envisioning when I was thinking how you could do this!
6 comments:
OMG, Tara, this is fabulous...just what I was envisioning when I was thinking how you could do this!
Tara I love this layout... It is gorgeous!!!
Great lo!Just fabulous!
LOVE it, Tara! Awsome LO!
Tara, you did an awesome job with this layout!
OMG this is too funny!!!! I love it!!!
Post a Comment