I truly love my life. I am the mother of five wonderful children who not only bless my heart, but also challenge me-on every single plane imaginable. I am married to a wonderful man, who is not perfect by any means but honors me and cherishes me every single day of our lives (he COULD work on that absent romantic streak just a little though). To survive and thrive in the life of m-not an easy task with 5 kids, a dh whose job keeps him out of service, homeschooling, cleaning, and a mountain of laundry. BUT I keep my eyes on the Rock, for it is HE who strengthens me, not "man". I go on a day to day basis, sometimes the day is a struggle and other days, it's a breeze. But I'm happy with my life-it's mine and I own it-WELL maybe when Miss Emily turns 18! UNTIL THEN....surviving and thriving
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Life:Surviving AND Thriving LO
This is a Book Of Me Challenge I posted at SG for NSD Saturday. The challenge was to do a LO with a picture of yourself on the theme of "The Days of my life-surviving and thriving in a world of me". The theme could be your title or not. I gave no other specifications for the challenge. I chose to use SG's April kit with a little bit of chipboard from both my stash and a scroll chipboard piece I covered in GLITTER (I hate that stuff BTW) and some primas and pretty Bling. The journaling reads:
I truly love my life. I am the mother of five wonderful children who not only bless my heart, but also challenge me-on every single plane imaginable. I am married to a wonderful man, who is not perfect by any means but honors me and cherishes me every single day of our lives (he COULD work on that absent romantic streak just a little though). To survive and thrive in the life of m-not an easy task with 5 kids, a dh whose job keeps him out of service, homeschooling, cleaning, and a mountain of laundry. BUT I keep my eyes on the Rock, for it is HE who strengthens me, not "man". I go on a day to day basis, sometimes the day is a struggle and other days, it's a breeze. But I'm happy with my life-it's mine and I own it-WELL maybe when Miss Emily turns 18! UNTIL THEN....surviving and thriving
I apologize for the TERRIBLE scan. My scanner just didn't like this LO for whatever reason and it tried to crop too much from it so I had to include the "uglies" it left behind. No worries there really isn't black around the edges of my LO. ;-)
I truly love my life. I am the mother of five wonderful children who not only bless my heart, but also challenge me-on every single plane imaginable. I am married to a wonderful man, who is not perfect by any means but honors me and cherishes me every single day of our lives (he COULD work on that absent romantic streak just a little though). To survive and thrive in the life of m-not an easy task with 5 kids, a dh whose job keeps him out of service, homeschooling, cleaning, and a mountain of laundry. BUT I keep my eyes on the Rock, for it is HE who strengthens me, not "man". I go on a day to day basis, sometimes the day is a struggle and other days, it's a breeze. But I'm happy with my life-it's mine and I own it-WELL maybe when Miss Emily turns 18! UNTIL THEN....surviving and thriving
Labels:
challenge,
scrapbooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Super layout chickie!
this is lovely Tara!the journaling is just beautiful. love the layouts in the post below too. looks like you had a productive NSD! I got some digi LOs done but not paper. hoping maybe today I can try to get some paper done.
Beautiful LO. I have a love hate relationship with my BOM. I love the way you journaled it. Beautiful LO.
Absolutely gorgeous Tara. You rock!
Fantastic journaling!!! Very artsy page! Love it!
Post a Comment