I did have my CT scan this morning. I won't know a thing until the 20th-more waiting-big eye rolling inserted HERE. The tech said that the doctor MIGHT contact me by week's end if there's something urgent...so here's to hoping I don't hear a THING.
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Home safe and sound!
We arrived home on MOnday morning at 5 a.m. from Texas. We had a VERY good time with the exception of the visit to Pat's mom's house in Corpus Christi. I got some awesome photos to scrap.





I did have my CT scan this morning. I won't know a thing until the 20th-more waiting-big eye rolling inserted HERE. The tech said that the doctor MIGHT contact me by week's end if there's something urgent...so here's to hoping I don't hear a THING.
I did have my CT scan this morning. I won't know a thing until the 20th-more waiting-big eye rolling inserted HERE. The tech said that the doctor MIGHT contact me by week's end if there's something urgent...so here's to hoping I don't hear a THING.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Now there is a good looking family! Love the shark picture too!
Welcome home!
Welcome home Tara! I missed you!
gorgeous family! Welcome home. I've missed you.
I was just wondering if you'd had the CT. Here's to hearing absolutely nothing this week! :)
Welcome Home! I have missed you! Love the pictures!
Tara
I can not believe how huge your son is.
He looks as if he is towering over you & his daddy!
Oh My!
I'm crossing my fingers with you, Tara!!!!
Post a Comment