Thursday, June 07, 2007

SG DT meeting this evening

I am off to SG this evening to work on another very pretty kit. If you go to their homepage , you can see a preview just by looking at the topper (where it says ScrapGoods). The page also shows you the colors. One comment....you can't see the kit options for July unless you are a member but one of the kit options is always More Paper. For July the More Paper isn't the same as the main kit (THANKFULLY). I detest Junkitz Extreme Boyz papers-don't like skulls and crossbones, they creep me out...bleh! I will NOT be working with those particular papers this weekend-PERIOD. ICK

Hope the rest of your week is great. I'll be back by Sunday and if I have time I will post my LO's from the June newsletter. I did three LO's last month and they published all three. I was shocked.

Emily's ankle is doing much better. She actually put a little weight on it this morning. And she's started scooting around on her bum to get places, she wouldn't even do that before. She's a crack up too-she has decided that she has a spot on the couch and she's trying to push her 10 year old sister onto the floor-LOL.

Here are some more pictures-enjoy. On that note Miss Princess Pooh has a stinky diaper....





From left to right: Josiah, Aly, Zoe (holding Emily), and Courtney.



Zoe made a "swimming pool" for Emily to play in while we were in Galveston.




Tyler going out to sea to escape the picture taking momma-LOL

1 comment:

Pauline said...

I love that picture in the wave!