Saturday, June 09, 2007

Scrapgoods June Newsletter LO's

OK-here are the LO's in the June newsletter.

This first two page LO was a LO I did to unwind after the two that followed-so I was just playing with the leftover supplies in the DT kit that I brought back with me. I was very surprised to see it in the newsletter!! These photos were taken last summer-right at a year ago. I can't BELIEVE how big Tyler has gotten since these were taken. don't believe me? That's him in the lower right hand picture on page two-compare it with the one taken of him at the beach-YIKES!





This set of pictures was also taken last summer at one of the many parks here on base. I drew some suns using a template and a dimensional type glue that dries clear for a fun effect (this is the technique for June at SG).





This last page is my favorite of the three. The pictures were taken in March or April of this year. I had LOTS of fun just playing around with the technique which is shown on page two. The frame was an acrylic type frame that I painted with the Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabber from the kit and then used the SG stamp for June to make designs on it. The chipboard butterfly is actually covering a tear in the frame-LOL.





The papers for June are from Dream Street. They are very different than other papers we are seeing right now in the magazines but I really like them. I wish I had some pictures of the kids playing in the rain because they would be perfect for that!!!

6 comments:

Pauline said...

Tara awesome layouts .. i especially like the slide ones!
pauline

Jodi said...

Love all your lo's! They are awesome!

Meghan said...

Lovin these layouts!!!

jnpwlv said...

Love them all!

Loreluca said...

Love those "suns"!!! How did you make those, again???

Anonymous said...

I wish I could take pics as well as you can. Your layouts are amazing!!! Hope to see you all soon.