Sunday, June 10, 2007

More New Lo's

Here are some LO's I did while we were in Texas. I finished up the journaling and adding some slight finishing touches tonight.

This first LO has pictures of my niece, Zoe, trying on flower girl dresses for my sister's cousin's wedding. I have no idea what was so funny to her-LOL. Anyway-she's looks gorgeous in the LO doesn't she???



This LO is just an everyday moment. I think that everyday moments are important to scrapbook-why only remember the extraordinary when everyday life is full of rich and wonderful memories. I've been told by some close friends that I make the BESTEST spaghetti sauce ever. While I don't know about that, it's the sauce that my kids eat the best-LOL. Pictures taken Feb 2004 (look how little they look!!!)

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Great lo's! Your niece is too cute. Man the kids looks so tiny, compared to now. lol.

Loreluca said...

So beautiful, indeed!!! She looks so cute, too!!
Please, feel free to SEND me a BOTTLE of your sauce, I will definitely let you know... Better yet, feel free to have us over for DINNER, we'll definitely tell you!!!

Felicia McB said...

cute pages Tara! glad you're home safe and sound.

Pauline said...

OMG .. they look so little in the pictures.
Love the layouts!