Thursday, July 19, 2007

2.5 EQUALS 1

Now that all of you math minded people are scratching your heads trying to figure out how on earth I came up with that....

2.5 MILES equals one HOUR....dh and I went for a walk last night. Not just an ordinary, run of the mill stroll either. There's a trail on this military installation that runs up hills (rather big ones in my opinion-LOL) and down through the woods. I decided to exercise twice yesterday (I did an hour of strength training yesterday too).

So we take off at a fast pace. I keep it up the whole way-we get to that big ole hill and dh tells me to slow down or I won't make it up the hill. PSHAW..I kept up the pace and only slowed down slightly...what a walk...we were ALMOST running. I hate to run. And even if I were a runner I would NOT pick that trail to run. Loose gravel and those hills would cause me to fall and break my neck!

As far as I am concerned, 2.5=1. LOL


AND BTW-I did get that bill paid the following morning...right on it's DUE DATE. Now you really know why I was growling...it was almost late. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you walking, climbing, exercising. Do me a favor, do it enough for me too. I've been so bad with the exercising lately.

Good for you on the bill. I told you that you'd get it done girl!