Wednesday, July 18, 2007

GRRROWL

Don't you just HATE when you are trying to get something done and you can't?? I've been on a roll this week. I've photographed FOUR tubs of outgrown Gymboree and uploaded it into my For Sale albums. I've even priced it. I've done over 8 loads of laundry. I've vacuumed the floor. I've balanced my check book. I went grocery shopping, put it all away...including organizing the fridge and pantry. :D But I wanted to end my night with paying our bills...the very last thing on my TO-DO list today. Sigh...that's where I got to the part about "trying to get something done and not being able to". I can't log onto Cingular/AT&T to pay my cell phone bill. How ANNOYING. I could scream....LOL...this means I am tired and I need to go to bed. NIGHT ALL.....

4 comments:

Pauline said...

That is the worst ... but one step worse is when you can't get to the bank website!
Glad the to do list shrunk!

Momma Roar said...

Don't ya have a stamp?
jk :D

Guess that's probably not the best thing to write when you title your post GRRROWL!

Aleta said...

Where are these 'For Sale' albums... and what sizes are the clothes :D

Anonymous said...

With all that you did get done, I wouldn't worry about what you didn't get done. Just be thankful that you accomplished so much and move on to nasty bills when you're in a better frame of mind anyway!

I don't like bills...they are nasty, vile things!