Tuesday, July 24, 2007

a new LO

I did this LO for a Swap Kit Challenge that we did on ScrapGoods. Ten of us created a mini kit that was complete with cardstock, patterned paper and embellies. Anyway-the challenge part is to use at least one of everything...Here's my take!



6 comments:

Momma Roar said...

I love the frame you did around his face in the lower corner - and the star - very cool!

Pauline said...

I agree the frame is a great addition ... and i am such a button user ... i love it up in the corner

Anonymous said...

Beautimus as usual my Friend! You rock!

Felicia McB said...

this is so CUTE, love the little frame tilted in the bottom corner, he's just got the sweetest little baby face!

t said...

I absolutely love this. You have GOT to submit it somewhere.

Amy said...

Tara I love this layout! I am so glad it was chosen as our scraplift over at FH2S. Can't wait to show you my version of it!