1. I am stronger...without a doubt, I am physically stronger.
2. I HAVE added muscle definition...my shoulders are less rounded and more squared off...I have some upper arm muscle beginning to show where I have been working my biceps/triceps. My back has almost lost ALL the extra "back fat" around my bra area especially. My calves make a "V". KEWL! My hamstings are nice too. I've lost that added bit of fat that pokes out around your waistband of your jeans (well unless I put on a pair that's slightly too small-I avoid that!!). My bottom is lifted in the back-no sagging...it has a nice curve to it.
3. I DO feel better about myself..really!!! I was just irritated yesterday. LOL
4. I've gained endurance-not huffing and puffing like I was a year ago when doing aerobics (I still despise them though-LOL).
OK ENOUGH of that....it feels weird to give myself compliments. ;-)
Tonight Pat and I took a different trail. This one is 2 miles long and PAVED...thank the Lord. My shin muscles ACHE from trying to keep my balance on the loose rock going downhill-LOL. We walked it really fast (as in I had a "stitch" in my side) TWICE. It's cooler tonight so it was a really beautiful night to walk too. I enjoyed this walk with Pat (as I did the last two days) because we got to talk UNINTERRUPTED for an hour. About nothing...oh we talked about stuff but nothing important. LOL!! Just enjoyed one another's company. I wonder how long we will keep this walking together up. He's exercising twice a day to meet the weigh-in next week for school.
I've been bad and not shared ANY photos this week so here's one of Emily. Or two... LOL... She's 2.5 years old. We had her weighed and measured yesterday and she is 34.25" and weighs 22.75lbs.
LOL...this one she was SUPPOSED to be napping-the photo speaks for itself! HAHAHA

My little poser decided to ham it up and posed herself all cute!

I just love this serious photo!

This was before church a couple of weeks ago-she is adorable-doncha think???
6 comments:
You have so many positives, that's awesome.! Good for you, I admire your determination. If I had half that...
And cute pictures :) Thanks for sharing!
Ok, now that you're focusing on the positives, you can come back to my cooking blog, lol!
Those pictures are adorable!!! And shin splints Stink - with a capital S!
Miss Emily is adorable! Love her expressions!
LOVE the photos. Her coloring reminds me a little bit of Brady's. Keep up the great work with the exercise. You'll get there.
Thatagirl. I'm so proud of you! You should be very proud of your accomplishments!
I have spent the past two days working out my legs and butt. I'm starting small and working my way up!
Good for you on all your positives girly. You need to give me lessons on being positive because I am a negative nellie.
Oh.
My.
Word.
Ethan is bigger than Emily in weight. When my sister weighed him naked sans diaper he was 27.5lbs!!!!! WoW!
Post a Comment