What hill you say-read my earlier post...then come back and read this one...LOL
I went walking again with Pat tonight. We did the same path as yesterday. That hill still STINKS...what's worse it was pouring, no NOT raining POURING...there IS a difference you know. LOL. I was soaked to the skin. Pat took off his shirt three times at least to wring it out...not me, I refused to be in public (yeah it was in the woods...LOL) with only a sports bra. A nice purple one but still...a BRA.
So for the past year, I've been trying to lose this last ten pounds off my butt. It's going no where. I am irritated. Seriously irritated. I gave up my daily dose of chocolate thinking that was the cause...nope haven't lost a pound. I stopped drinking more than one soda day again-nope not a pound. I've cut back on my other carbs...nope not a pound. I've cut portion sizes. I've cut calories...not a POUND. Yep this irritates me. Nothing wrong with my thyroid either...had that checked. TWICE. So now I am trying to exercise twice a day...this is insane. I've been on plateaus before...but NEVER for a year.
To give myself some credit I did gain 3lbs in June while we were in Texas. I've almost lost all of that...but it's 3lbs....GROOOWWWLLLLLL...this is frustrating. And yah I have gained muscle during this year. But clothes still fit mostly the same just no bulges out of the waist...LOL...and I am still nursing Emily...the little leech.
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Well, to make you feel better ... you know I lost 22 lbs. last year. Well, thanks to my friendly neighborhood hysterectomy, I've gained back all by 7 lbs. Isn't that special?
I can't be disgusted with myself because it's not totally me, but I'm upset just the same. I work out and still nothing.
*large sigh*
Hmmm... my baby was one last week, and I'm still carrying the pregnancy weight (plus a few pounds!) Agghh... and I tell people that Karis is sucking the intelligence out of me! That kid still nurses 5 times a day and gets so cranky if I try to squeeze her down to four! LOL! I'm shooting for not nursing in 2008 :roll:
Well, first thing - you gotta stop reading my cooking blog! haa haa haa
I have much weight that needs to be lost too - my baby is 7 months - how long can I still say its baby fat? Do I have a good coupla years?
I can attest to the plateau! I have been going to LA Weight Loss for 9 months...Not a pound is gone! A few things have shifted and that's a good thing, but zero pounds in almost a year! They are baffled and I am broke!!! LOL!!!MIRANDA
Post a Comment