Welcome to Tara's Ramblings. Pull up a chair and a cup of coffee! This blog is all about love of paper crafting with a few of my family's journeys thrown in for fun! Thanks for stopping by!
Friday, October 19, 2007
Show and Tell Day
I was over at Momma Roar's blog and apparently Friday is show and tell day. OKEE DOKEE....I wanna play too please!
Here's Seth making the crown in Interlock, Week #6 when we were talking about rocks and how some rocks are very precious jewels. The Art project was to color and decorate a cut out paper crown. This is Seths:
4 comments:
Great show and tell Tara. Next week, you'll have to do it earlier and sign up at Kelli's! haahaaa
You're too much fun! Um, I don't remember making a crown with Quintin last year - Seth's is adorable. Maybe I was sick that day????? LOL
Very cute! My kiddos love to make anything that involves glue, markers, or glitter.
Love the show and tell and the photos from the vacation... You look like you are having so much fun.. something I feel like I have not had in awhile!!
Look at all the wonderful things you're doing with your little people. What a blessing you are Tara!!
Post a Comment