Here's the deal:
7 Random Facts I must post.So read them, comment on them & then check to see if your name is in the 7 I tag. If it is, list 7 Random Facts about yourself & pass on the tag to 7 people.
1. I started a book when I was in high school that I never finished writing.
2. I don't like to iron...would rather wear it wrinkled. Therefore when SG gave me a technique to do that required ironing i used my heat gun instead...LOL
3. I hate to dust. Period..don't like it, won't do it until it's super thick
4. Things unorganized leave me feeling out of control and I can't handle it....LOL
5. I'm still nursing my almost 3 year old....and told her tonight that when it's her birthday she can't have anymore "milkies". she ignored me......and started talking about birthday cake. LOL
6. I used to hate the color green but became fond of it again when i started scrapbooking because I love to use it on my LO's
7. I have a TOP SCRAPPER CHALLENGE I am supposed to be working on and I don't have a sticker to complete the LO with that I can alter...........ROTFLOL!!!!
Now I am tagging:
1. Leigh Ann
2. Nina
3. Ryann
4. Angie
5. Bee
6. Suzanne
7. Weavermom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hate to dust and iron too - blech LOL
I ditto you and Momma Roar - no ironing please! Though I am a true Southern girl and do love the way it LOOKS when it has been ironed. Ha ha
Thanks for the tag - I'll try to do soon! :)
Post a Comment