Meghan tagged me so here's my response to her tag:
TEN THINGS I DID THIS WEEKEND
1. Cleaned up all the Fisher Price Little People toy sets I have in the house
2. Took said toys to the Thrift store and got store credit of $85 (this included a FireTruck Toddler bed)
3. Scrapped 9 8*8 LO's
4. Completed a database for my size Medium Gymboree clothing set aside for Emily to grow into
5. 8 loads of laundry and still counting
6. working on cleaning out my storage room
7. I didn't eat a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup yesterday....
8. Slept until 10:30 Saturday morning, giving me my first 8 hours of sleep in MONTHS
9. Bought Emily two pairs of snow boots because she wasn't with me to try them on
10. I curled my hair today :D
9 things on my agenda this week:
1. Survive
2. Vacuum my living room more than once
3. Scrapbook some more LO's
4. Grocery shopping on Thursday
5. Exercise at least 4 days this week, 3 of which will be strength training, therefore lifting WAY MORE than I can eat Miss Meghan!! :P
6. Clean my bathroom
7. Catch up the laundry (that's a total joke)
8. Get my kid's papers graded
9. Re-organize the homeschooling supplies
8 shows I've watched last week:
1. Cold Case
2. Shark
3. NCIS
4. CSI-NY
5. Survivor
6. CSI
7. Without a Trace
8. Wonder Pets
7 things I cooked last week:
1. Spaghetti
2. Garlic cheese bread
3. Macaroni and cheese
4. Rice and hamburger stir fry
5. Hot Dogs
6. Fish Sticks
7. Ranch Pasta Salad
WHY AM I COMING UP BLANK FOR THAT??? I COOK TWO MEALS A DAY DAILY!!!
6 things I read this week
1. My bible
2. 101 Things You can Do with your Scrapbook Supplies
3. Everyone Poops (10 times at least-UGH-I say we burn the book)
4. I Love You More
5. Barnyard Dance
6. Arthur's New Puppy
5 Reasons to be happy today
1. My dh has a 4 day weekend
2. I've lost a pound
3. I may get to go to SG to work on the local DT in December and January
4. Pat washed my van
5. I don't have much lesson planning to do today
4 things I need to buy:
1. Conditioner
2. Chicken
3. children's toothpaste
4. Salt
3 people I saw this weekend:
1. Sara Hall
2. Cindy from Parrish Street
3. Jessican Prugh-someone my dh used to work with
2 things I am thankful right now:
1. I may get a wish granted-I am thankful for God's hand in this
2. I have 5 healthy children and one healthy but onery dh
One Final Thought:
Take a shower and get dressed every day, it makes you feel better.
Now I tag:
1. Angie
2. ryann
3. Nina
4. Geri
5. Aleta
6. Miranda
7. Pauline
8. Momma Roar
9. Weavermom
10. Carolyn
For those of you who do this tag, please email me and let me know you did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Totally awesome!
Oh tara i love the barnyard dance book!
This was fun to read!
It may take me a few days, but I'm planning to do it. :)
I'm pretty sure you saw mine already, but its on my blog :D
This was fun to read! I've got mine up!
Post a Comment