Monday, February 25, 2008

My FH2S Challenge

I forgot to post this! OOPS

For the challenge this time I took my inspiration from a painting.



Aren't those little owls so cute. What can you get from this painting? Lots of things...mommy and daughter photos, the colors you choose to scraplift, or as in my case-those sweet little owls:



I edited my photo to make it softer to look at...the original WAS already fuzzy but I softenened it to give you the idea of a sleepy person. (UM-yeah don't talk to me in the mornings....I be grouchy). I made the owl from a coloring page I found online. He's all Basic Grey papers with some cardstock and handmade paper thrown in for texture and color.

For my blog readers...if you do my challenge...just link your completed LO back to me so I can see what you have done.

5 comments:

Nik said...

Well Tara you knew I loved that layout but the inspiration for it is STUNNING girl.. I want that for my new bedroom... where did you find it??

NiK

Felicia McB said...

that painting is so cute! love the owls. your paper owl came out great!

Auntie Em said...

owl, she's gone crazy...

Cute!

Jodi said...

Love your page! Love the owl you did!

Julie said...

That owl painting is adorable!!!!!! LOVE your page!! Awesome owl!!