Friday, March 07, 2008

My IT Sponsor assignments for March

This month the team at FH2S were given some "kits" from Stampin' Up to work with. I totally loved the birthday kit I received. This first LO, I did of my husband's 35th birthday. He doesn't like parties but he's always a good sport and allows me to throw one "for the kids".



This next set of photos are from Courtney's 8th birthday. I took photos of the three girls together. REMINDER: if you don't "get" to scrapping your pictures from events....please write the names of the kids in the pictures on the back and you can avoid my dilemma of racking my brain trying to remember one of the girl's names. LOL




This last LO is one of a series of photos a friend in Germany (she's a professional photographer and was working out of her home) took of Seth at 18 months old.

8 comments:

Momma Roar said...

Those are all great - love the music too!

How have ya been?


:)

Julia said...

OMGoodness, before I read the explaination I saw the 1st LO and thought it was Tyler!! All the LOs are terrific. . . missin' ya at SG!!

Geri said...

These are all great! I especially like how you did the 'g' in the last one.

Nik said...

I am in love with that "G"!!!! It rocks girl... as do all of your layouts..

Auntie Em said...

The Goofy Guy is awesome!!! They all are actually!

Jodi said...

Love all of the pages!

bobbie said...

My stars!!! Pat is actually (almost) smiling!!!
:-)))

Julie said...

OMG I love this Goofy guy one!!! Giggly girls is ADORABLE!! hehe That flower is way cool!! I am loving these papers! Stampin Up? Are these all from the birthday kit? I am going to a Stampin Up class tomorrow!