Find five things around your house that say something about the person you are and snap a picture of them.
Tell us about them.
Link back to me in your post.
Tag five (if you feel like it) folks via their comments and tell us who you tagged.
No I am NOT a frog or even a TOAD (I do refer to my kids as toads if they are misbehaving though). I collect frogs. I love them. This particular one came from Germany...at Wal-Mart no less. If you have never experienced a German Wal-Mart...don't think OUR Wal-Mart. Different altogether...but I liked it and we shopped there occasionally until they closed down the one in our city.

Nope not a table either....but I love the color blue and this is my brand new table sporting my BLUE placemats.

OK...now I AM a homeschooling mom. Here's only some of the evidence of that in my home. The other evidence would be the FIVE bookshelves full of teaching material in my dining room.

Red roses are my absolute favorite!

And yes, I am a scrapper...I love to scrap. This is what I am working on now. And if I hear any comments from my peanut gallery about the glitter on this page I might just send you an envie full of the garbage...and it won't be in a container if you get my drift...ROTFLOL.

Your turn to do this. Please link me back to yours so I can read it!
1. Ryann
2. Jodi
3. Lissa
4. Torreh
5. Julie
7 comments:
Awesome! Thanks for playing along!
I LOVE this Tera ... :)
Now that's a cool tag!
&
Um, thanks for not tagging me this time!
LOL
Hehehe.... great pics! You should add *MORE GLITTER* to that page... nothing can be too glittery in my opinion... ^_^
Fun tag! I love your pics!! I see you tagged me, this is gonna be a fun one!
Ok here is my answers to the tag.
http://gngnsaneblogger.blogspot.com/
What a fun idea! I may do this over the weekend when I get back home... Love the all the pictures, but my fav is the verbage witht the school supplies picture ...................
OK...now I AM a homeschooling mom. Here's only some of the evidence of that in my home. The other evidence would be the FIVE bookshelves full of teaching material in my dining room. .................. More evidence would be the kids too!
Post a Comment