Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I got a new toy....

Oh yeah BABY...a new toy-my Nikon D70 Digital SLR!!! I am soo excited... It is my dh's anniversary present. I asked him earlier if he loved me and he told me the evidence was around my neck. EYE ROLL









9 comments:

Jodi said...

Great pictures! They look awesome as does the kids too! I can not believe how much Courtney is changing. Did you tell your boys they could not smile? rofl

Scrappytbear said...

Wow Courtney looks like her MAMA! HAahahahah Your boys are strong silent solemn types huh? MOMarazzi put that camera away :)

Lissa Ballard said...

WOoHoo!! It's here! Congrats on your new camera! I love these shots of the kids. They're all so beautiful/handsome.

(btw... you've been tagged! ROFL)
http://theuntamedscrapper.blogspot.com/2008/04/ive-been-tagged-twice.html

Noodle said...

Jealousy. JEALOUSY!!

Okay, I'm better. But still jealous!

Nik said...

They are some great photos!!! It helps that your kids are so beautiful... even when the boys are looking totally bugged at having shots taken..they are handsome boys...You are blessed with a gorgeous family Tara

weavermom said...

The pictures are terrific - congrats on the new camera!!

Aleta said...

I am so jealous... but let me just say what a vast difference those pics are from your old camera!!! Still jealous though...

Anonymous said...

wowza, that takes some amazing pics!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tara, I just love my camera too. Your children are lovely. It was great to read about your family- thanks!
Lindy Greaves
South Africa