Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Tagged

Here goes...

1. List 7 random facts about yourself.
2. List 7 people you're tagging.
3. Go leave them a bit of blog love letting them know you've tagged them.
4. When they DO post their tag, be sure and leave some blog love again showing them your post.


1. I don't like dogs. Yes, I know, GASP. I am sure they are quite lovely creatures but I don't like them. And the critters know it too....so when I am around dogs, they try to "win" me over by following me around and looking at me with those eyes....doesn't work. I still don't like them. So sorry to all of my dog loving buddies.

2. I do like horses and I used to own a half Shetland and half Tennessee Walker black horse named Black Smoky Joe. I loved that horse. He was perfect.

3. My favorite color is blue. And if you've been in my home this is very apparent. My living room, two bathrooms, and my bedroom are all done in shades of blue. My Chrysler Town And Country van is blue. I chose to get my class ring from high school in September's birth stone because it's a sapphire (therefore blue).

4. I love shoes....I will buy shoes faster than I will buy scrapping supplies. And I don't limit myself to shoes for myself. I think my daughters have about 15 pairs EACH.

5. I don't paint my fingernails-only my toenails. Why? Because it chips off my fingernails by the end of the first day I painted them but my toenails will stay nicely painted for months.

6. I have NO patience.

7. I don't like to drive.


1. Ry
2. Aleta
3. Joyce
4. Julia
5. someone who wants to
6. ditto #5
7. ditto #5&6

4 comments:

Auntie Em said...

uhhh uhhhhh you just had to put my name.....

Jennifer said...

I totally agree with you on #7. In fact, I'm just now getting around to renewing my driver's license that expired 6 years ago. Yikes! I figured if I didn't have a license then nobody could ask me to drive.

Tina said...

I love blue! And the toenails, that's me...but mainly because I don't have long fingernails.

Lissa Ballard said...

Tara - I'm with you on the fingernail thing but ONLY because my natural nails are short and stubby... :( When they're long I LOVE them painted... My toenails are always painted. Always.

I love to drive and I have probably way too much patience.

On the other hand, the only thing I like more than shoes (and almost scrappy stuff) is purses! Not big ones though - they have to be cute and small. Yea. It's a little scary how many purses I have.

LOL