Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Just stuff

Let's see...I better update my blogger readers about my move...

Pat got his orders for Germany. I did NOT. Mine got deferred due to family size and housing. Once Pat arrives in Germany and finds housing for us, I'll get my orders and come over. I don't relish the thought of clearing housing or the pack out or flying alone with 5 kids and 2 cats (hoping it will be NO cats...1 cat is up for adoption and the other one may go over with Pat instead). We've also got a plan to see if transportation will pack up our things before dh leaves and store it until I can get over there AND then we can also clear housing. That means I will have to live with my parents.

No onto less depressing stuff:

We are on our way to Florida in a few days to visit with FIL. We will be camping out while we are there. I also will visit my friend who just gave birth to her 9th baby (7th baby GIRL). I can't wait to meet C in person and the kids...heaven help me to remember all of their names and MINE too...ROTFLOL.

Better news...my check book balanced...ROTFLOL

Oh and Nick...I did something with my scrappy magazines...I'll share those pix on the group eventually.

School's out for the summer. Sort of...all of the kids have math and reading to do daily for the next few days. The boys will be doing math all summer so they can start Algebra in the fall. I think I will also start Courtney with her math once we get back from Florida. I think that is all we will do. Surely they won't forget how to read between now and August...LOL.



2 comments:

Nik said...

Bummer on the orders Tara...That sucks..

Now for the layouts.. I love them.. Especially the "Beginnings" one. That is stunning!!!

NiK

Jodi said...

Have a great time in Fl!

Love the pages!

Good luck on getting your house cleared before leaves.