Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Trip to Ha Ha Tonka State Park

We went with another family on a field trip to Ha Ha Tonka. This is one of our favorite places to go as a family. We love to hike up the side of the Ozark Mountain to the castle ruins...fun!

This is a little turtle the kids found right off the bat. Isn't he CUTE? (yes that's me holding him)



Here's a family picture of us once we reached the top of the "mountain".



My friend and I sitting on the castle ruins.



Here's a couple of photos of ALL the kids together. You've seen pix of the little girl before because she's Courtney's best friend.




Here's a picture of the castle ruins.


Here's a lovely photo of Seth and I. AARGH...I don't like it of me....my biceps have gotten huge from lifting weights and so I think they just look FAT. AARGH...LOL.

4 comments:

bobbie said...

I loved that castle!!!

Jodi said...

Great pictures! Cute little turtle!

BunnyKissd said...

That looks like an awesome place to visit Tara! Love the pic of the kids in the tree and I can't wait to see the pages you make from all of these! ^_^

Geri said...

Great photos... and they have created some awesome memories for yall ... I don't think your biceps look fat at all...you look very toned.