Welcome to Tara's Ramblings. Pull up a chair and a cup of coffee! This blog is all about love of paper crafting with a few of my family's journeys thrown in for fun! Thanks for stopping by!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Lest you think I haven't been scrappin...
Yeah...RIGHT. Like I am gonna stop. My house would be cleaner...I'd DEFINITELY get more sleep....I'd have less stuff...but I'd be less happy...so the less than immaculate house, sleeplessness and clutter I'll live with.
Miscellaneous Spring 2004 LO's:
These next two LO's are of my sister and her kids. I have several other sets of photos to do of them for this particular album in 2004 and then it will be done.
Love the LOs - oh, and I totally agree on the scrapping vs. housework! DH was surprised yesterday that the ENTIRE house was cleaned - but I didn't get any scrapping done :( and I fell asleep early because I was so tired from cleaning! LOL!
3 comments:
Love your pages! I have missed seeing them!
Love the LOs - oh, and I totally agree on the scrapping vs. housework! DH was surprised yesterday that the ENTIRE house was cleaned - but I didn't get any scrapping done :( and I fell asleep early because I was so tired from cleaning! LOL!
All are fabu
BUT
my fav is I am not just a shadow.
Love it!
Post a Comment