7 Random Things about MOI:
1. I really hate forwarded emails...you know the kind, send to 10, 15, 20 of your friends and something good will happen and of course if you don't something bad will happen. If I like the story attached, I'll send it out and likely delete out the above part of it. ROTFLOL...sometimes I forget to delete it out and it goes out anyway. I don't believe in such nonsense.
2. I never liked coffee. I initially started drinking it in 2000 when I started homeschooling because I am NOT a morning person, NOT an early riser....man I choked down the first few cups-NO JOKE. Gag...sputter...and then moved on to hot tea. EEEK. Of course, I am sitting here sipping my morning cup of java wishing Starbucks were open on Sunday. LOL
3. Hmmm this is very random...I miss my daily workouts. I am glad that my ankle is now well enough for me to begin sculpting again. It's time. Now WHERE did the hand weights run off to? (we think we found them in an obscure box in the corner of dh's storage room...let's hope, hand weights are EXPENSIVE to replace). The real question is...can I still pack a 15# dumbbell on each shoulder and do a leg press after 12 weeks or longer of NOT doing it. And let's pray for this ankle, will ya...this happens to be one of the exercises the Physical Therapist gave me to do to help my balance issues.
4. I appear to be a messy person on the outside. You look at my desk top and you see....STUFF everywhere. I am here to tell you that if you open cabinets and drawers they ARE very organized. I have a friend who is the opposite...she'll stuff a closet full of junk just to make the rest of her house look clean and organized. This would drive me BONKERS. I won't put something away until I have found it a home. So I deal with my piles. ROTFLOL.....
5. It drives me crazy that the kids clean the kitchen. It doesn't get done to my standard...ever. OK, almost never. They don't wipe baseboards or cabinets or walls after they are finished cleaning the dishes...for that matter, they BARELY wipe the counter tops off. There are some days I look forward to no kids in the house so that I can have a clean kitchen. And NO I don't re-clean it after they do...most of the time, I pick the dirtiest spot and make THEM clean it. I have to find my cleaning instructions again and post them on the fridge...so they can do the tick marks...AGAIN. I mean how can you "forget" to wipe the stove??? EYE ROLL
6. Daylight savings time ended for EUROPE today...we forgot..I am up an hour earlier than I needed to be...sigh....
7. I like shoes...boots....love them...I love shoe stores...I have a closet full of shoes...when purging for this move I gave away a HUGE box full of shoes and nearly cried. Go ahead, laugh...here's the irony....I'd rather be barefoot. ROTFLOL....
Here are the rules if you got tagged or just want to play along:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 7 random things about yourself
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag
I am tagging....
1. ry
2. Martha
3. Dana
4. christy
5. Robin
6. dunno
7. dunno....
IF you don't have a blog and want to do this tag...email it to me. If you don't wanna do it at all...that's fine too. ROTFLOL.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Finished my coffee - onto orange juice now :) But still enjoyed the extra hour... no we didn't forget we just woke up without the alarm and got up to revel in having a leisurely Sunday morning.
Have a great day!
Enjoyed your meme and decided to do it myself - http://mrswookieswanderings.blogspot.com/
LOL! love it - number 7 is me to a TEE! Actually #1 and #5 are me too! I still hate coffee though, I'd rather tea - lol
Post a Comment