Friday, October 24, 2008

Maybe.....

I should whine, complain more often...

Thank you Momma Roar for helping me out with a new template that is MOI. I love blue...and even better...I love FROGS. Did you know that about me, Momma Roar?????

What do you think????

8 comments:

Momma Roar said...

YAY!! I love it - and nope, never knew you liked frogs!

Did you know I share you same tastes in music? I LOVE the songs on your sidebar that play!!

Now, excuse me while I clean to your blog - LOL!!!

Missus Wookie said...

Cool frogs indeed - especially the 3D effect ones 'leaping' off the screen.

Martha ~ xpetunia said...

great colors! love the froggies.

weavermom said...

Oo - I like it! :)

Jen said...

Cool!!!!!!!

Noodle said...

I love the new look!

Nik said...

It's gorgeous!!

Brandi said...

Am I missing something? All I see is a black background.

Anyway, I tagged you for a meme over at my blog.