
If you look real closely, you can see the final box in this room. It has pictures in it. I can't hang them because the walls are concrete and I don't have the proper drill to put the holes in the walls. sigh...


And here's the scrappy space...this was right after I finished the dining room. Still fairly messy.


I worked some more this evening after dinner. Not sure you can really see that I did anything, but I promise you that I did. I spent a couple of hours filing paperwork and putting it in the filing cabinet (yeah the one they SMASHED). Then I also found my computer desk top. AND my scrappy table top. As you can see there's still plenty to do in this area. But I could technically scrap if I wanted to.


I did some work in our bedroom today too. I emptied the last box in our room which had my summer clothing, work out clothing and some pj's in it. I have to get some valances up and some more organizing done and then I'll share a photo of it too. Maybe tomorrow.
10 comments:
You guys are making good progress. Looks like you really do have enough room for everything. Will you get a check from Uncle Sam to pay for the damages? Hmmm....think of the scrappy stuff you can buy with that check....think...think.
And....you with a permanent overseas tour....hmmm....the more times I can come visit you!!!!!
Great progress!!! Yeah, I think you have way more stuff than me! I at least got my kitchen put together and there are pics on my blog... wanna race to see who can get her house put together faster! LOL!
looking great!
Looks like you all are really making progress and your house will be your house again. lol Sorry that there is still damaged stuff.
You may be sick of boxes but your place looks FABULOUS!!! I still LOVE that wall of bookshelves. That's my kind of calm, relaxing space. ;)
Hello from one of your fellow Weaver sisters! I love to check out everyone's blogs. Wow - what a move you have had. I don't envy you. But I do envy your scrappy place!! I love to scrapbook too but only do it once a month at my CM consultant's house.
May your home be mightily blessed!
Patty
Looks good! You are working so hard congrats :)
It looks AWESOME! Look at all those neat bookshelves! :)
Any more news? How are you doing?
You've made a lot of progress!
Can you get something like the hooks that just stick to the wall and are removable to hang your pictures with?
Post a Comment