Saturday, October 04, 2008

What I have been doing for the last couple of days...

So...I just finally took some pictures. This is my bedroom.





And here's the damage to the bed, and these pix were actually taken to be turned in with our claim to the government. :(





The damage to the nightstand.




The bathroom...just for fun since you saw it in the video all bare....



Here's my scrappy area...unfortunately until I figure out some better storage solutions this is going to be how it looks for a little while. And it's gonna drive me nuts. One of the things that will help is my Clip It Up...but guess what? The movers lost the BOLT to put it together. So it lies on top of a dresser waiting. The stuff that belongs ON the Clip It Up is in a tub on the floor.


5 comments:

weavermom said...

Eek! That is some damage! But in the pictures of the bedroom, you don't even notice - it looks so peaceful and relaxing in there!

It looks great - are the kids excited? :)

Jodi said...

Man! They did lot of damage to the stuff. :-(

Aleta said...

You're doing a great job putting your house together Tara! I feel like I'm peddling backwards, I get one room done and move to the next to have the girls mess up the room I just did! GRRR! Good luck with your claims, and have you tried calling Clip it Up to see if they can send a replacement bolt (they might for free) HUGS!

Betsie Morris said...

Oh Tara! I am so sorry about the damaged stuff! However, your room looks great and your scrappy space is coig along nicely as well!

Auntie Em said...

Man, they obviously were not paying attention to do that much damage! But your room looks great. And you have quite the sb stash!