Tuesday, October 07, 2008

New member of our family

Introducing....

Smudge.

He's about 8-9 weeks old. He's kind of an interesting kitten. He's black as you can see BUT he has darker black stripes that I didn't manage to get a photo of. I suspect that better lighting (daylight) would catch them and I will try when I am not so crazy busy.

9 comments:

weavermom said...

Oh,I almost cuddled the screen. Love the name Smudge - perfect!

Betsie Morris said...

He is so cute! Great name!

Unknown said...

He is so cute!!

Aleta said...

You are crazy! 5 kids AND a cat! LOL!

kT said...

he's adorable tara!! :)

Anonymous said...

Awww.....he's DARLING Tara!

Corinna
www.myscrapbooklife.com

Anonymous said...

Oh how beautiful, I had a cat like this once, she was so pretty. I'd love another cat.

Jodi said...

She is so cute! Looks like the black rat, Umm... I mean kitten that we have. lol

Auntie Em said...

He's adorable!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna kitty! Oh wait, I have 3. He looks like my Yoda awwwwww look at that face, he's gonna be a ham.