Friday, December 26, 2008

And the birthday girls!

We have two with birthdays in December. Courtney's was the 18th as you know if you read my blog often. Emily's is the 31st. So...Courtney was apparently much more interested in playing with her AG doll than this photo shoot and I didn't realize that I only got what I am posting of her AFTER I took down the sheets and put things away...little stinker.


Blogger is being a pill....it keeps turning some of my more square pix on their sides...GRRRR.


Little bitty SASS.....

I *heart* this photo.....
Do you see the ornery in her?

4 comments:

bobbie said...

Oh, man, Tara!!!! All these pix (of all the kids) are fantastic ~ but the first one of Miss Emily and the one of she and Courtney are KILLER!!!
Seth is SO adorable, Garret is going to be a lady killer, and Tyler is, well, Tyler!!! ;-))
SOOOO much his Dad's son with the no smiling...
And Miss Courtney ~ you are BE-YOO-TI-MOUS!!!

Jen said...

Beautiful girls!!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful photos which I am sure you'll treasure even more with each passing year.

Martha ~ xpetunia said...

Such great photos! I must say Garrett is the cutest of the bunch (but don't tell the others, LOL!)

Now get to scrappin' them mama!!! ;)