Monday, December 29, 2008

A few LO's

I have been working on a few LO's over the last few days so will share with you:


Picture of my little sister and her (then) fiance, Daniel.

Pictures from Seth's 2nd birthday.
Picture of my older sister's children, my grandparents (bio father), and my uncle's daughters.
"B" eating with her chopsticks.
Hee hee I love this expression on his face....loved that snarl. I was happy that I was able to catch that expression with the camera!
Picture of Patrick, sleeping in his recliner...a very common sight.

I am a little bit irritated that this one didn't scan very well. The second page is skewed and well it just didn't scan correctly...tough, not redoing it. LOL. Pictures of my nieces and nephew.
I have done one other LO...but it's drying so will share it another time.


NEWS: I have my friend, Marinka, visiting from NL. She came with her three children and we are completely enjoying ourselves. Her children don't speak English but I think the kids are having a wonderful time...and THEY eat my cooking...even when my own kids don't! LOL.

4 comments:

ladynurse4 said...

You have been doing a lot of scrapping, but girl, you have a lot more wonderful pics of your kids to scrap!
Hope you and Marinka have a blast!

Anonymous said...

i am totally jealous that you and marinka get to hang out. make sure to share photos!

bobbie said...

Hi, Marinka!!!

Love these, Tara girl!!!

Jen said...

terrific layouts!!! :)