Sunday, December 14, 2008

Gettin Sketchy December challenge.

I did this LO for Gettin Sketchy monthly challenge!! Isn't that a CUTE kid? LOL



I also made this little card for my Secret Sister at ScrapGoods reveal package. I am not a fan of making cards. It takes me forever and I could make 2 LO's in the same amount of time....ROTFLOL...but ssshhhh, I actually enjoyed making this card. Just don't tell anyone.



I also made her a mini album...can't give you too much detail or share more than the cover page because it would give away who I am to her. Anyway, I enjoyed making the album. It was nice to work with someone else's pictures. I also used a Club Scrap mini album that I have had since 2004! (times TWO...a little girl I own made one for someone too and if that person's mommy is reading this blog she needs to not let said little girl READ this-LOL....hi Pam).

3 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

Cute card and gorgeous photo of Miss Em! We'll get you into making cards... I assure you you do get faster, just like scrapping!

Jodi said...

Love your pages, card and that album is too cute!

Petra said...

And you know the card is so pretty and the mini album even more!!!

Yep,Tara was my SS and also of my babygirl Julia