Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Ready, Set, Shoot assignment #1

On one of my scrapbooking Yahoo! groups, there's a photography challenge ongoing. I am going to try to participate as much as possible...no promises I'll actually get it all done.

Assignment #1~

For the first of our challenges, I would like to see a series of pictures that is uniquely you. After taking the pictures, you can even turn them into a layout for your book of me. Please post your pictures and explain why you chose to take those to represent you. Easy enough, right?

Granted...there are many things that I could have taken pictures of...my stash of shoes for instance but here's what you get!

My very messy scrappy area. Sorry...this is me...truly, my scrappy area always looks like this. ESPECIALLY if there is an ongoing LO as there is now.


I start and end my day here. This is my computer desk which is almost as messy as my scrappy desk.


One of my many cute little frogs. I love these things. I even call my kids my little Toad Frogs. Honestly...it IS a term of endearment...truly. ;-)
I love to create scrappy things. This is over my table.


My morning cup of java...which my Stalker Lady Friend is responsible for getting started...LOL!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Great pictures!

Missus Wookie said...

Cool set of photos... but what a small mug of java! :)

Pauline said...

Tara what yahoo group?
I would love to take the challenge!

Abby said...

Love your choice of pictures to describe yourself!! Great job!!!! I could so go for that cup of joe right now!!! And in a Starbucks mug no less ... a woman after my own heart! I commend you for not tiddying up your scrap area before snapping a picture!! Way to go for showing the real you ... which by the way is A LOT neater than the real me! You should see my scrap area right now ... YIKES!
Thanks for playing along ....