Saturday, January 31, 2009

Another LO....

This is a picture of my maternal grandparents on their wedding way.

9 comments:

BunnyKissd said...

These two LOs are lovely (this one and the one from the last post); I especially like how there's lots of "white space" and on this one how the title matches so well!

Jen said...

Oh, this is really gorgeous!!! Love it!!!

Julie said...

Oh I love this Tara!! The colors are wonderful and that ADORE bingo card is fab..where did you find something like that!?

Missus Wookie said...

Really like the heritage/vintage feel you've got on these. So lucky to have such photos too!

Lissa Ballard said...

So pretty Tara!

Jodi said...

Pretty page!Love the adore bingo card.

ladynurse4 said...

Both these are great. Love the layering of the flower and heart over the bingo card.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the ADORE bingo card too. That is great.

Unknown said...

Wonderful layouts that you did and to do that many 31 in a month, that is alot......All the layouts are fantastic and i love this one even though you did not know your grandma you did a super job on the layout......