Sunday, March 15, 2009

Because I have more than one child

I do have more than one child that I scrapbook…of course you KNOW this don’t you? LOL. I have just about made myself sick of girly LO’s for the time being so had to move on.
This LO is a picture of me when Emily was 6 weeks old on Valentine’s Day. Pat was unable to be home that day due to work and so he left me with a sweet gift. We did go out on another day to celebrate and it always turns out for the good anyway…the restaurants aren’t as busy AND haven’t jacked up the prices.
iamlovedbyyou
This next LO is of Seth at just a little over 2. He’d gotten the flu and had crashed out on the couch. If you know Seth, you know that he doesn’t just sit still…never has and never will.
Poorlittleman
This next LO is just an everyday moment…it’s a pic I could literally take on a daily basis.
Watchingdaddysnooze

No comments: