Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Some more LO’s to share….

I have been scrapping and scrapping.  OK…not nearly as much as I would like, but you get the idea. 
My neighbor got my RW-DVD device to work again so while testing it I found some pictures of Seth on a disk that made me go AWWWW….
Image035
Image015
Image043
I mean how could you NOT love those pictures.  So I printed several pictures (these plus more) to scrap for his unfinished baby book.  :D
Here’s one of the LO’s I did ~
brotherlylove2
I’ll do some more later from this photo printing spree, but back to the January-March 2005 album which is ten miles thick BTW. 
Nana'sgirl
threegenerations
Look…I used more glitter.  I must have lost my MIND.

6 comments:

Brandi said...

Those are adorable pictures! I like the LOs, too.

Betsie Morris said...

Yes, these pictures do make my heart melt! What cute boys! Great LOs!

Jen said...

Adorable pictures and layouts!!!! :)

@wesome@bby said...

i love to see your layouts!!!!! i read all of your new posts since the last time (way too long ago) that I was on.....ahhhh.....I miss the days of being on the computer and boards more.

Jodi said...

Love these pages!

Julie said...

I love these pages!!!! The colors are so soft, they remind me of spring.