Thursday, March 19, 2009

Less than 24 hours now…

Until dh comes home! WHOOHOOOOO! We are going to be incredibly busy today as we prep and clean for his arrival. The house isn’t messy but I have been doing a large cleanup on Saturday. Well you can imagine I don’t want to clean this weekend. :D I want to spend time with him. He leaves again on Monday.
Here’s a LO that I did yesterday. I just put the finishing touches on it so I could get it off my scrapping table. THAT desperately needs cleaned but each time I go to clean, I get sidetracked by SCRAPPING. Snicker, snort, giggle. Well I try…
lildarlin
I used new DCWV Whimsy papers…those are TO DIE FOR. Have you seen them? Stickles on the cut outs. The blue strips of paper are scraps from the LO of Seth and Tyler I shared the other day. Vinyl letters are from BackPorch Memories.
On another note…I got my new computer yesterday! WHOOOHOOO. It’s not set up yet as I needed to have access to my ISP to get the email info so I could get that up and running. I’ll work on that this evening.
AND…I owe my FIL an apology. DAD…I am sorry, I didn’t forget your birthday. I just forgot to call. I’ll call later. Love you.

4 comments:

The Watts Family said...

Oh too cute I like this page Tara!

BunnyKissd said...

Cute LO! And YAY for hubbies coming home!

Jodi said...

Love this page! YAY oh dh coing home! Enjoy the time together!

Julie said...

This is precious!!! lOVE THAT BIG FLOWER!