My friend (whom you can meet here) sends us care packages every so often. (she’s one of two who does this, both of whom are more than GREATLY appreciated). Last week we got one of her packages and inside were these:
My kids are SOOOOO deprived….I never buy things like this (egads, I have NEVER heard of them either-LOL). So I made sure we had extra milk in the house (we don’t drink it…we are not baby cows, we are humans) in case they wanted to try these. They did of course. LOL
AND….you have to see the Littles’ seat…ROTFLOL
4 comments:
Hey mine are deprived too :) Glad you got such a fun care package!
I haven't seen those either ... but they sure do look good!
Oh...my daughter used to be a baby cow LOL!!! She loves MILK...and we know what Sippah's are...but they are so very expensive that they only come into my house for very special reasons!!!
I hope they enjoyed them!!!
I am really glad they liked them. :)
Post a Comment