Welcome to Tara's Ramblings. Pull up a chair and a cup of coffee! This blog is all about love of paper crafting with a few of my family's journeys thrown in for fun! Thanks for stopping by!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
2 More LO’s and some cute pix
I completed two more LO’s yesterday and today (plus a project that I can’t share on my blog…but if you are interested, you can either check it out at OSU or email me for the link-LOL).
Believe it or not..but these were both done with scraps…from previous LO’s…minus the background cardstock piece!!!! Yep more junk from my scrappy desk….
And then here’s my BABY….today….yes BABY….
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Just had to say that I Love love love Emily's outfit! Every little thing about it, the striped sweater, the darling skirt, and most of all the matching tights! What a fashion plate. LOL
1 comment:
Just had to say that I Love love love Emily's outfit! Every little thing about it, the striped sweater, the darling skirt, and most of all the matching tights! What a fashion plate. LOL
Corinna
Post a Comment