Emily putting her radish seeds in her “greenhouse”.
Seth doing the same as Em in the above pic….
Tyler making labels for his mini planters….
Courtney hiding her face…..but she’s also putting her radish seeds into her box.
Emily tamping the soil down into her mini planter.
Same as above….
Garret making his mini planters…we used a D battery, wrapped tin foil around them, folded down the ends to make a bottom, taped it together with masking tape that was labelled with 2A-D. Each child made four mini planters.
Tyler was a tad irritated with me…he couldn’t follow directions and I made him crumble up and start over….
Courtney working on her mini planters.
Picture was my dining room windw sill…I love these window sills…and I missed them while we were in Missouri…but I digress….we are keeping our projects on the window sill. ;)
Big smile from my boy…
A close up of Courtney’s project.
So in case you are wondering what we are doing….we are working on a science experiment using TOPS. We are specifically doing Green Thumbs: Radishes. So check out the links if you are truly interested!
No comments:
Post a Comment